Toy Fair starts this weekend, but DC Collectibles decided to announce some of their toys early. And there’s some pretty exciting stuff in here.
First up we have the DC Comics Icons line. Its highly articulated 6″ figures represent a variety of eras of the DCU.
Wave 1 (November/December)
• Deadman, with interchangeable hands and a “ghost aura” that fits on most figure’s heads
• Green Arrow, the version from writer Mike Grell’s The Longbow Hunter series with bow and arrow
• Batman, a pre-“New 52” iteration with Batarang and grapple gun
• Mister Miracle, the latest incarnation who comes with Miracle disks and a Mother Box
• The Flash, the Barry Allen from 1980s’ Crisis on Infinite Earths with Speed Force treadmill
Wave 2 (December)
• Blue Beetle, the Jaime Reyes version with arm cannons and removable wings
• Lex Luthor, the Justice League member with clip-on energy blades
• Green Lantern, a pre-“New 52” Hal Jordan with power armor
Wave 3 (February 2016)
• Superman, the pre-“New 52” version with interchangeable hands and head, chain and robot helper Kalax
• The Atom set, featuring female version Atomica from the Crime Syndicate of America, midsize figure Ryan Choy and small figure Ray Palmer
Sadly, there aren’t pictures yet for two of the figures/
• Aquaman, with trident
• Harley Quinn, original version with hammer, rubber chicken, pop gun and pie
That line isn’t the only announcement, though.
From the CW DCU, there’s new figures and a prop.
• Captain Cold
• Reverse-Flash’s ring
New Batman: The Animated Series
Holy crap, that Batmobile.
New statues and busts
• Batman Black & White Harley Quinn based on Paul Dini’s original concept art
You know, that wouldn’t be a bad look for the Batman 66 comic.
• Harley Quinn and Joker bombshells
• Catwoman bust
• Superman based on the art of John Romita Jr.